Thursday, September 25, 2008

"What do you 'know' ? "

I have dabbles of knowledge in various areas. I know the most about history and politics (aka - the history of now). I am a musician and probably more about music, theory and music history than many. I am a connoisseur of literature and know quite a bit about my 'faves'. I know a bit of several languages and their cultures: French, Catalan, Spanish, Portuguese, Latin, Italian, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Irish, Romanian, Greek, Turkish, Arabic and Russian. I like to explain things in nature. I like to reason; I like to argue.

I liked Zinsser's section about the interview best. It seemed to be what he really enjoyed and obviously knew. Furthermore, he got to incorporate several stories from 'the business' that were truly fascinating. I think, however, as helpful as it might be, it would be best to tell some of this info via human. Generally, the humour is already there, you just have to put things in the right order to make them riotous.

No comments: